Unsure if your safety trainings are up to date?
- Follow this link
- On the right hand side, under “MIT Learning Center” there is a link called “EHS Training Needs (My Profile)”, Click it.
- At the top, click the first tab - “My Training Needs” and work through any incomplete trainings.
- For the training titled "Lab Specific Chemical Hygiene Training", you need to meet with the lab's EHS representative.
- Next you should visit this page.
- Read the chemical engineering department's chemical hygeine plan, available from that page, and fill out the form stating that you have read it and received training.